Six Weeks Later

 Six weeks after my knee gave out, I got to see a doctor about it. He poked until I screamed, then said "Ah. I think you have a stress-fracture on your femur here." His prescription? "Rest and elevate. Use a cane."

Seriously. Walk around on a fractured leg awhile. He also ordered an MRI. I have to wait another two weeks for the approval, then try to schedule something after Christmas... yes, that was the earliest I could get!

I don't know, but that doesn't sound like good medicine, but this is Rothman Orthopaedics and they're supposed to be the best.

I've spent November on painkillers and cannabis gummies. Wheee!

But Philcon is coming up, and while I don't have any panels assigned to me, I've got readings and a signing, and I may fill in on panels where they need me. Plus I'll be handling the HWA table at some point.

All, lots of sitting, so I have to hope the chairs are comfortable!



Comments

Popular Posts